Everything is not what it seems, often our mind creates an imbedded link between taste and ingredient through memory and time, each ingredient has distinct expectations of taste and smell to the majority of the population, when you go beyond these expectations you find a new palatable world of surprise, whether or not the surprise becomes good or bad, the decision is yours.
“The Edible Tales”takes you on a journey of mouth-watering adventures throughout each Chapter, aiming to change your mind on various ingredient by magically creating a novel tasting menu accompanied by handpicked wines and top-end service team.
After the success launch of Chapter 1 – “Chocolate” by Chef Ray Choi, we continue our tale with Chapter 2 – “Spices and herbs” by Chef Devon Hou, highlighting parts of various plants cultivated for their aromatic and pungent flavours, we will take you on a taste bud tingling journey through each carefully created dish, come join us to discover unexplored flavours of the spice and herb world.
To Be Continued @ Test Kitchen
14 - 16 May 2020
21 - 23 May 2020
Kwan Yick Building Phase 3,
158A Connaught Rd W,
Sai Ying Pun
PLEASE NOTE: (FOR PUBLIC SAFTY)
According to latest directions issued by the SFH in accordance with the regulation, below actions will be taken at the dinner:
1. Tables will be arranged in a way to ensure there is a distance of at least 1.5 metres or some form of partion which could serve as effective beffer between one table and another table;
2. No more than 4 persons may be seated together at one table;
3. A person must wear a mask at any time in restaurant, except when the person is consuming food or drink;
4. Body temperature screening on a person must be conducted when the person enters the restaurant;
5. Hand sanitisers will be provided for any person at the restaurant;
6. Air filtering machines are provided to filter air in restaurant;
7. Kitchen and catering staff will maintain at all times strict personal and environmental hygiene.
Your understanding is very much appreciated. Should you have any enquiries, please contact +852 2555 2020 (operating Mon-Fri 11am-7pm).
14 - 16 May 2020 - Ticket for Dinner at Test Kitchen
Please select "Collection" for Shipping method at Checkout Page to waive shipping fee.
Also, Coupons are not applicable for Test Kitchen related items, please sepearte orders if you are interested in purchasing other items on Butler.
If Test Kitchen related items is purchased with coupons, customers will be requested to make up for the difference.